April 18, 2005

Timbuk Who?

(Hopefully, the link works to view the rest of the comic here.) So I ditched my nearing the end of the term work yesterday afternoon to watch Fight Club. Near the end of the scene where Tyler and the Narrator have their first fight, when they are sitting on the curb passing a bottle of beer, I wanted one. So I went on to drink all of the beer in my fridge. Can't say how much or how many. So I guess that's quite a bit of beers. But that's Okay. Getting drunk on a Sunday afternoon is a luxury we don't always have. It's not the most evil thing to give in to it. I suppose. Now khakis on the other hand...

1 comment:

Pragmatik said...

Gnomz.com is awesome! I don't have any khakis that are stay-defenders. I probably should, but I wear anything but jeans or shorts like 5 times a year.
And I don't appreciate that enough, now that I think of it.