April 15, 2005

Photo Friday: Rest.

For this week's Photo Friday challenge, Rest. It's a kitty on an old bench outside of the Makanda Country Store from last summer. I know, after the last post, who'd think I post a photo of a kitty? Don't worry, it's not Mr. Kittensmootch or any of his offspring. It's really a re-posted photo from another post. Sorry to be lazy. I need to hit the post office and fast. I suppose you know why. My secret is to hit the tiny one in Makanda, rather than the riot in Carbondale. It's too nice of a day (and Friday to boot) for that mess.

4 comments:

Pragmatik said...

I'm trying not to poopy my pants, lol.
I'm totally allergic to those things, ask Dan:^P

Pragmatik said...

lol

Lorianne said...

Good lord, that cat looks *dead*!

Pragmatik said...

Hey, if that cat is dead, I didn't kill it!
:~P