April 15, 2005

Photo Friday: Rest.

For this week's Photo Friday challenge, Rest. It's a kitty on an old bench outside of the Makanda Country Store from last summer. I know, after the last post, who'd think I post a photo of a kitty? Don't worry, it's not Mr. Kittensmootch or any of his offspring. It's really a re-posted photo from another post. Sorry to be lazy. I need to hit the post office and fast. I suppose you know why. My secret is to hit the tiny one in Makanda, rather than the riot in Carbondale. It's too nice of a day (and Friday to boot) for that mess.

6 comments:

Neighbor Girl said...

Whatever, poser, that is totally your cat and I bet you have bunches of pictures of her dressed up, doing lame things around your apartment, wearing your grandma's clip on earrings, and taking naps in your laundry basket. In fact, I bet you even have a secret cat blog. It's ok, we'll all still love you.

:P

Pragmatik said...

I'm trying not to poopy my pants, lol.
I'm totally allergic to those things, ask Dan:^P

Neighbor Girl said...

I believe you, i just couldn't resist given your previous post. :)

Pragmatik said...

lol

Lorianne said...

Good lord, that cat looks *dead*!

Pragmatik said...

Hey, if that cat is dead, I didn't kill it!
:~P