February 16, 2005

A whole year already?

Somehow, I neglected to mention that this here blog turned a year old last week, though it was then on hiatus for a few weeks while we started Blog Collective (which also turned a year old recently), then on TypePad, then back to Blogger this past summer (TP being one less thing to pay for, he whines). I suppose that a year is a hell of a long time in blog-time. You would think I would at least pretend I have something intelligent or thoughtful or reflective or interesting thing to post about this blogging milestone. But I don't. I'm too tired to post much. Too much Foucault and house-cleaning, not enough coffee. Sad story, that is.

5 comments:

vanillasky said...

Happy Blog Birthday! Looking forward to the next year!

vanillasky said...

Happy Blog Birthday! Looking forward to the next year!

Neighbor Girl said...

Happy Blogaversary, pencil thief!

Pragmatik said...

Thanks, ladies!

Stasyna said...

Happy Blogday!

btw, that Blog Collective, it needs me on board ;) Too bad I suck the big one when it comes to writing, and I'm a canadian. *tear* Go Go Gadget