February 16, 2005

A whole year already?

Somehow, I neglected to mention that this here blog turned a year old last week, though it was then on hiatus for a few weeks while we started Blog Collective (which also turned a year old recently), then on TypePad, then back to Blogger this past summer (TP being one less thing to pay for, he whines). I suppose that a year is a hell of a long time in blog-time. You would think I would at least pretend I have something intelligent or thoughtful or reflective or interesting thing to post about this blogging milestone. But I don't. I'm too tired to post much. Too much Foucault and house-cleaning, not enough coffee. Sad story, that is.

2 comments:

Pragmatik said...

Thanks, ladies!

lucidity said...

Happy Blogday!

btw, that Blog Collective, it needs me on board ;) Too bad I suck the big one when it comes to writing, and I'm a canadian. *tear* Go Go Gadget