December 14, 2004

Appetite is back and bad.

I had been losing my appetite and my sleep there for a few weeks. With several long nights of sleeping and being near the end of the semester (and already being 850 miles from school), things seem to be getting back to normal -- which is good, since we all know what those two symptoms can be an indication of, especially since such disorder runs in my family, especially when combined with a loss of interest in what gets you excited. And such. This is some homemade carrot cake, put together by my culinarily-talented mother-in-law. Yes, it was tasty, very tasty. In other good news, I am finished a draft of my last paper, a double-length essay on the Puritans' conception of Nature and junk. More on that when it's finished.

1 comment:

lucidity said...

RELEASE MORE DETAILS ON THIS PAPER OF YOURS!...

The suspense is killing me... it really is, I'm curious as Alice right now. Except there's no hole... only text, and glowing lights... I need sunlight!